Dave and Grahm are back with news and price narratives around 2019’s top-performing financial asset. This week’s stories include mainstream media’s Bitcoin FOMO, the real story of Laszlo Hanyecz (the guy behind Bitcoin Pizza Day), Dutch authorities taking down Bestmixer, Tether being partially backed by bitcoin and what Libertarian politician Ron Paul thinks about the U.S. dollar.
Also in this episode, the hosts interview Jeffery Tucker, editorial director of the American Institute of Economic Research, about how the U.S./China trade conflict might be affecting the bitcoin price.
- The Man Behind Bitcoin Pizza Day Is More Than a Meme: He’s a Mining Pioneer
- ‘The Dollar Is Going to Self Destruct’: Talking Bitcoin With Ron Paul
- Dutch Authorities Shut Down Bestmixer
- Tether Partly Backed by Bitcoin, Court Transcription Reveals
- Interview With Jeffrey Tucker:
- No, Mr. President, Tariffs Do Not Cause Prosperity
- The Tariff Bill Comes Due
Be sure to subscribe to the show on the Apple podcast app, Spotify or wherever else you get your podcasts. And if you’ve got the time, please leave us a review. It really helps us improve the show and reach new listeners.
The post Bullish on Bitcoin, Bearish on Trade Relations With Jeffrey Tucker appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.