In this episode, Dave and Grahm get back to the news: paying taxes in bitcoin, Trump deriding Bitcoin and Iran’s “potential” mining industry. For the interview, they sit down with Max Webster, co-founder of Entiende Bitcoin, to hear about Bitcoin adoption in Latin America.
- Story 1: BTCPay Server Launches Tor Crowdfunding Campaign
- Story 2: First City in Canada to Trial Bitcoin Tax Payments
- Story 3: Trump Derides Bitcoin and Nothing Happens (Except a Price Increase)
- Story 4: Bitcoin Mining May Come Back to Iran — If Officials Can Agree
- Study Part I – 30 participants (with Give Crypto)
- Study Part II – 300 participants (with Bitso)
- Entiende Bitcoin:
- On Twitter – @EntBitcoin
- Cypher Perro
- Twitter – @CypherPerro
The post Bitcoin Adoption in Latin American With Max Webster appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.