In this episode, Lolli CEO and co-founder Alex Adelman joins the Bitcoin Magazine Podcast to discuss Lolli’s rapid growth, democratizing commerce, driving bitcoin adoption and the future of video games.
Lolli, the rewards application that lets users earn bitcoin when they shop online, has garnered more than 900 merchant partnerships since its inception, with more joining every day. Its most recent partnership, announced today, is with Udemy.com, an online learning platform aimed at professional adults seeking tech skills. Users can earn up to 18 percent back in bitcoin on all courses, which range from bitcoin and blockchain to design and IT lessons.
- The IRS is Sending Bitcoin Investors Reminders to Pay Crypto Tax
- Venezuela Uses Bitcoin to Circumvent U.S. Sanctions
- Liquid Launches Support for Tether
- Lolli – Bitcoin For Everyone
- Earn While You Learn With Udemy.com
This show is also on:
- Google Play
Find more episodes of The Bitcoin Magazine Podcast here!
The post Lolli’s Alex Adelman on Earning Bitcoin and Democratizing Commerce appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.